ROUNDED – Ready for Life is a new interactive, flexible format resource to help 16-19s explore key character dispositions which will help prepare students to live a rounded and ethnical life in college and beyond.
ROUNDED covers six themes:
- Cultivating Identity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Being Thankful
- Being Fair and Just
- Being Merciful and Forgiving
- Caring for Others, Animals and the Environment
- Being Hopeful and Visionary
The six themes, inspired by the Birmingham Agreed Syllabus for RE and common to many religions and worldviews, are explored in a broad Christian perspectives which allows students of all faiths and none to explore their own perspectives too.
Each themes session contains:
- 10 minute, interactive PowerPoint film, exploring the topic from an everyday perspective
- A menu of supporting activities which can be selected according to your group’s size and needs, time and space available.
ROUNDED was commissioned by WM Churches’ FE Council, created by Simeon Whiting, designed by Mazo Creative Agency and features voice work by Saltmine Theatre Company and artwork by Craig Gilman.
You can download ROUNDED here (link to Google Drive folder).