ROUNDED – Ready for Life is a new interactive, flexible format resource to help 16-19s explore key character dispositions which will help prepare students to live a rounded and ethnical life in college and beyond.
ROUNDED covers six themes:
- Cultivating Identity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Being Thankful
- Being Fair and Just
- Being Merciful and Forgiving
- Caring for Others, Animals and the Environment
- Being Hopeful and Visionary
The six themes, inspired by the Birmingham Agreed Syllabus for RE and common to many religions and worldviews, are explored in a broad Christian perspectives which allows students of all faiths and none to explore their own perspectives too.
Each themes session contains:
- 10 minute, interactive PowerPoint film, exploring the topic from an everyday perspective
- A menu of supporting activities which can be selected according to your group’s size and needs, time and space available.
You can download ROUNDED here (link to Google Drive folder).